A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Be Here

Hey, I be here, as the title says. I don't know how often I'll be posting or anything, but I'll try to keep important stuff up-to-date. For those of you who don't know, I'll be heading home over Thanksgiving and I hope to see a lot of people, but we'll see what time allows.

So far life's been going well out here in Laramie. I've got a good roommate and an even better one lined up for next year. I'm bumming around in 2 different games, one's a D&D campaign called Die, Vecna, Die!, which so far has been interesting to say the least, seeing as we just hit 21st level gestalted, but since this campaign's designed to kill the characters the fact that we only have one PC death so far is amazing. I'm a Shaman/Basirian Dancer... and honestly I don't know how to deal with the higher-than-twenty-levels-thing because I was trained that no character should ever get that high. We're currently spread throughout Sigil right now and any advice that might be lent would be appreciated since it's one of the few worlds I don't have any experience with.

The other game's a fun Vampire: the Maquerade game, there's not quite as much to it but it's still a blast. I'm playing one of two Malkavians in the group (it's not my fault I swear)... and oddly enough it's the Tzimisce who keeps getting into trouble with the council.

I'll post more later, I'm on a laptop and the battery's about to conk out on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home