A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Survey I stole from BJ, who stole it from Viv, who stole it from Lim3y...

LAYER ONE
-- Name: Amber
-- Birthdate: 21/9/87
-- Birthplace: IL
-- Eye Color: Hazel
-- Hair Color: Brown
-- Height: 5 ft 9 inches
-- Righty or Lefty: Right, but working on ambidexterity
-- Zodiac Sign: Virgo (Rabbit in Chinese)

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: German, mostly, with some Norwegian, English... basically everything western European
-- The shoes you wore today: sneakers
-- Your weakness(es): temper
-- Your fears: losing people
-- Your perfect pizza: pineapple, onions, and extra cheese
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: >.>... survive

LAYER THREE
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol
-- Your thoughts first waking up: is it noon already?
-- Your best physical feature: dunno... certainly not my butt..
-- Your bedtime: 2 am
-- Your most missed memory: #1's parties

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke... but I prefer root beer
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Mc Donalds... but I prefer Wendys
-- Adidas or Nike: don't care
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: never, neither, yuck...
-- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: neither

LAYER FIVE
-- Smoke: No
-- Cuss: Sometimes... less when I'm pissed, more when I'm complaining...
-- Take a shower everyday: yes
-- Have a crush(es): *shifty eyes* I admit nothing
-- Do you think you've been in love: I don't know, definite possibility
-- Want to go to college: already there
-- Want to get married: someday
-- Believe in yourself: for the most part
-- Get motion sickness: not often
-- Think you're attractive: I think attractiveness is a matter of opinion...
-- Think you're a health freak: I'll be a health freak when hell freezes over and Bill (from Microsoft) produces open-source software
-- Like thunderstorms: Love 'em
-- Play an instrument: ... cello, piano... I sing... though not well...

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: nope
-- Smoked: Never
-- Done a drug: only if being around smokers counts
-- Had Sex: virgin
-- Kissed: no
-- If so, who: not so
-- Made out: nope
-- Gone on a date: nope
-- Gone to the mall?: Mall? What's that? Oh, right that big shopping place they have in normal cities...
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreo: No
-- Eaten sushi: no
-- Been on stage: No
-- Gone skating: No.
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Gone skinny dipping: No.
-- Dyed your hair: No
-- Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
-- If so, was it mixed company: No
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: never drank
-- Been caught "doing something": you'd have to do something first...
-- Been called a tease: not that I know of
-- Gotten beaten up: no... people seem to be afraid of girls who are willing to fight...
-- Shoplifted: No

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: *shrug* sometime before I die
-- Numbers and Names of Children: No children... yet... someday maybe... when it comes to number, less that adults in the household...
-- Describe your dream wedding: no dream wedding...
-- How do you want to die: honorably...
-- Where you want to go to college: already going to the U of Wyoming
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: dunno...
-- What country would you most like to visit: Deutschland über alles

LAYER NINE: In a guy/girl...
-- Best eye color? No pref
-- Best hair color? No pref
-- Short or long hair: doesn't matter as long as it looks good on him
-- Height: no real preference... taller is good, but not a requirement by any means
-- Best weight: no pref
-- Best articles of clothing: anything that looks right on them
-- Best first date location: date? What's that?
-- Best first kiss location: >.>

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None
-- Number of CDs that I own: too many
-- Number of piercings: None
-- Number of tattoos: None
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: once or twice maybe...
-- Number of scars on my body: none... well, I have one, but it'll be gone in a few months, so why bother mentioning?
-- What are they from: slammed my fingers in a trunk
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: only a couple
List them: see my answer to the health freak question...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home