A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time to post again... I've been posting a lot lately, remind me to stop that sometime....

Yeah, yeah, spring break's coming up and it's time for me to admit a hard truth: I'm not coming home this break. *ducks thrown vegitables* It's just not convenient with the timing and all, so I'm hanging with Karen's family in Longmont.

That's really all the news right now... so... yeah... short update...

Oh, wait, no... I found a new D&D game. I'm playing a Paranoid Schizophrenic half-elven cleric (thanks Ryan for the inspiration) and am back to playing a guy, don't you feel sorry for my GM? Actually... Kate's playing a guy too, and Brian's playing girl... so yeah, feel really, really sorry for Dylan.

Oh, and if anyone feels inclined to play around in the setting of Anne McCaffery's Pern setting, I'm running an rp of it here with the main informational website Here please feel free to check us out. ((yes, I know, shameless advertising...))

Now I'm done...

#2

9 Comments:

Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

Saw your picture hanging in a patient room tonight. No--you don't have a stalker who likes your picture. It was your grandma! She was surprised I knew you, but recognized my youngest son's name. Which makes me wonder how much you have talked about all of us to your extended family?!?

Anyway, nice lady. Hope she likes the care she is receiving.

16 March, 2006 23:43  
Blogger Amber #2 said...

I didn't realize that you worked at Marianjoy (sp?) and yeah... I tend to talk about my friends and activities to my grandmother. She's been hearing Ryan's name since 6th grade some time, so it's no huge surprise to me that she'd recognize it.

20 March, 2006 13:11  
Blogger havatar said...

Guess who she ran into in that patient's room last night?

23 March, 2006 07:21  
Blogger Amber #2 said...

Lemme guess, you? So now you've met the infamous Mrs. T?

23 March, 2006 10:13  
Blogger Matt said...

I don't know...I think it might have been Batman.

23 March, 2006 14:45  
Blogger Mother of Amber said...

Actually, I think we met Ryan's mom and dad in passing in Mr See's (sp?) class on parent night.... :::grin:::

So, now to be "the mom". Why won't you call your grandmother? 10 minutes of your time would brighten her whole week. :::guilt guilt guilt:::

23 March, 2006 20:32  
Blogger Matt said...

Mr. Sieh, in case you actually care.

23 March, 2006 20:44  
Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

Now I'm infamous? WOW! I feel special! :)

24 March, 2006 09:23  
Blogger havatar said...

Of course the word "special" has multiple meanings. :)

25 March, 2006 11:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home