A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

hoody frickin' hoo!

*happy dance*

I'm officially employed at LTD Commodities. I am soooo haappy... I'll be working 3:30-midnight for decent pay, summer money here I come...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

So what will you be doing?

20 May, 2006 20:41  
Blogger Amber #2 said...

Warehouse work... my official job description pretty much comes down to comparing incoming shipments to pictures of what was ordered to make sure that they're the same thing, though I'll probably end up doing other work as well.

23 May, 2006 12:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home