A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

to rip off #1 and Robby...

Step 1: List 10 Bands
Step 2: Everybody else guesses what your favorite song for that artist is
Step 3: When someone gets one right, bold it and type in your favorite song

1. Alan Parson's Project-Turn of a Friendly Card
2. Eagles
3. Styx-Come Sail Away (though I'll admit that Don't Sit Down on the Plexi-Glass Toilet's a close second)
4. Garth Brooks-Standing Outside the Fire
5. Tom Lehrer-Smut (along with many many others)
6. Beatles-Yellow Submarine
7. Harry Chapin-Sniper
8. Simon & Garfunkle
9. Peter, Paul, & Mary
10. The Moody Blues
Super Duper Extra Credit: Napulean XIV

10 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Styx - Come Sail Away?
Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons or Irish Ballad?

20 November, 2005 20:40  
Blogger TT said...

Oh, come on .. how many songs were actually released under the name "Napolean XIV"? I suppose more than one, but surely the song in question is "They're Coming To Take Me Away".

21 November, 2005 17:26  
Blogger TT said...

Alan Parson's Project - "Eye in the Sky"
Eagle - "Take It Easy"
Harry Chapin - "Thirty Thousand Pounds of Bananas"
Simon & Garfunkel - "Scarborough Fair"
The Moody Blues - "The Voice"

Just guessing.

21 November, 2005 17:29  
Blogger Mother of Amber said...

Alan Parson's Project - Turn of a Friendly Card
Eagles - Hotel California
Harry Chapin - Sniper or Dance Band on the Titanic

21 November, 2005 19:14  
Blogger Amber #2 said...

I didn't mispell it, it is Napulean XIV... just so ya know, and They're coming to take me away would be too easy...

Somehow I didn't think my fav Simon & Garfunkle'd be this hard... oh well, more fun for me this way... mwahahahahah!!!!

21 November, 2005 21:42  
Blogger TT said...

OK, I'm not cool apparently. I don't know about Napuleon XIV. Yes, that would be too easy. But I guessed easy stuff -- I don't know your tastes.

21 November, 2005 23:22  
Blogger Mother of Amber said...

Ok, so I'll try again.....

Eagles - Take it Easy? Peaceful Easy Feelin'? Nah.....just doesn't sound like you....
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence? (kinda cliche) Maybe The Boxer?

22 November, 2005 06:05  
Blogger Amber #2 said...

Napulean XIV is the 'they're coming to take me away' guy, Mr. Tjarks, but he's got a whole CD out...

23 November, 2005 21:56  
Blogger Kalen said...

Actually, a cursory search of Amazon and Google would suggest that it is spelled Napoleon XIV. However, since I'm not sure if searches are allowed for guesses, I'll refrain from guessing right now.

29 November, 2005 08:14  
Blogger Amber #2 said...

searches are fine... and according to the data on my comp from when I ripped it it has a 'u'... but who knows, I suppose...
...

...

the artist himself, I'd guess... lol

01 December, 2005 00:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home