A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Friday, November 10, 2006

How things can change...

It's been a while since I posted here... to say I've been busy would be an understatement and technically I still am, I'm just so brain-fried that I'm not working on my anotated bibliography right now.

A lot of stuff has changed in my life at this point. Karen and I are on the wait list for a University Apartment starting this Summer (don't worry, I'll still be at GenCon come Hell or high water) and I've got a boyfriend. I think that second one's the scarier change for me. You can find some pictures of him here and I'll try to post one of us together soon. A few of you met him at GenCon, which is where I met him myself, so he's a gamer, always a plus. He's a great guy and I look forward to getting to know him better.

I wish everyone luck in their pursuits and hope to see some of you over Christmas. I won't be home for Thanksgiving, just can't make it.

#2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home