A 4th level Gamer Chick's Tome of Knowledge

This is just my little piece of the internet feel free to peruse... I'll update when I can about game, school, plans, and anything people pester me about... #2

Name:
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States

I'm a freshman at the University of Wyoming majoring in anthropology and minoring in German and geology. I'm currently playing in a V:tM game Friday nights and trying to work in Kalamar when I can.

Friday, February 17, 2006

*drumroll*

It's officially really frickin' cold up here... really frickin' cold... and that says a lot comin' from me. Being Friday, it's ghost night, huzzah! every Friday night on Travel from 1 pm on it's just ghost/mystery shows one after another, and their usually pretty good. That being said, Karen and I watch them until I get the call the Bronwyn's picking me up for game.

But anyway, enough about my Friday habits.

Harkening back to my last post, I passed my Kyu-test, so I'm officially a blue belt, and I've been officially ordered to go to open dojo this weekend because there's one other person from our group who signed up to spar at CSG, and he's never done it before and we both need the practice. I'm participating at the yellow belt level because that's what I was when I reged, he'll be competing at the brown belt level because he just tested for 3rd Brown (ichikyu/first kyu), which means that he'll be testing for black next winter. It'll be fun to finally get to spar again, even if I lose, which I tend to do in point matches. Additionally several members of the dojo are participating in the kata and/or weapons kata competition, so wish us luck, just a week and a day to go and I'll be sure to post the results afterward.

Since it's been and gone I suppose I should wish everyone a happy V-day. I hid in my room from the cold that day... instead of going to karate... I've been a bad girl, but it's been consistantly 20 below with windchill.

Anyway, I think that that's about it. Good night and god bless... or at least go safely...

#2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home